Friday, March 20, 2015

Our Hearts and Prayers

Most of our students only know each other through the weekly Blog Posts.  Our individual classes are generally a close knit group but it's hard for students from different classes to meet one another.  That said, a lot of people will comment in class on what students in other classes are doing and sometimes get to know a little more about the people they read about each week.

Sadly I am passing along the news that Cindy's husband, Marty, passed away on Monday.  I myself only know him from all of the stories that Cindy has shared with me over the years but I certainly got to know a lot about him.

I know I speak for all of our students when I say that our hearts and prayers are with Cindy.  Many of our students knew Marty and have asked me to pass along information so I am posting the arrangements here.  Family and friends can pay respects at Ibert's Mortuary on Monday from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM and again Tuesday from 8:30 AM until time of service.  More detail can be found at Iberts website.
 



No comments: